Items are very important in Sector Six. There are 3 main types of items:
- Spaceship parts.
- Alloy containers.
- Crafting items.
Spaceship parts Edit
Spaceship parts are used to build the spaceship. Parts are randomly generated. Parts come in 7 different grades. Higher grade parts have more properties. For more information about part properties, go to spaceship building guide.
You can obtain parts by getting them from mission rewards or picking them up when they are dropped after you destroy enemy or ruin.
Most spaceship parts can be upgraded with amplifiers.
Parts can have these properties:
- +X weapon damage
- +X cooling rate
- +X ether efficiency
- Generates X ether on kill
- +X% weapon damage
- +X% maximum ether
- +X% maximum armor
- X initial ether
- +X% experience
- Increases maximum ether by X
- Increases maximum armor by X
- Generates X armor on kill
- Reduces taken damage by X%
- +X% reflect chance
- +X% chance to upgrade part
- +X% chance to cause white wave
- +X% chance to cause red wave
- +X% chance to cause black wave
- +X levels to Y ability
- +X% phase damage
- Increases phase threshold by X
- +X% maximum armor for every 10 physical parts installed
- +X% maximum ether for every 10 physical parts installed
- +X% weapon damage for every 10 physical parts installed
Alloy containers Edit
Alloy containers hold alloy that is used to repair spaceship in battle.
Crafting items Edit
Crafting items are received as a difficulty reward. They are used to change item properties.